Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Candy

This week I have been busy making all sorts of tiny Christmas candies! I'm going to be using the candy to decorate the miniature gingerbread houses I'm planning on making soon. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I'm going to be sculpting a big festive dinner, and lots of desserts to celebrate!


Lollipops, candy canes, licorice, peppermints, gumdrops, gumballs, and huge peppermint sticks! I'm probably going to cut the peppermint sticks in half so they can actually fit on the gingerbread houses.


Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Now I can't wait for Christmas to come, so I can eat some candy canes! I really like the lollipops. The way the colors just mix together...AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Looks like the real thing.

    ReplyDelete