Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Charms!

A few polymer clay charms I've made this past week!


These cute little bears were really fun to make, besides that I had forgotten to put the eye pins in before I baked them! So before they cooled down and the clay was completely hard I was burning my fingers trying to poke the eye pins into their heads! With a bit of glue they stayed and (Hopefully!) won't fall out.


Next I have this cupcake charm complete with sparkly pink frosting oozing down the sides! I brushed pastels onto the cupcake to give it a warm baked look before adding the frosting.


I think they're all waiting to gobble up the cupcake!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are all so cute but the pink bears are my favorite :) The body of the cupcake looks so realistic, yum!

    ReplyDelete