Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Few Miniatures

Today I'm sharing a few miniatures I haven't shown on my blog yet. If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen these. :)


Three miniature fall pumpkins just out of the pumpkin patch, maybe they're going to be made into spooky jack 'o lanterns for Halloween!


Close up.


This is a miniature basket I wove out of paper a while back, it was loads of fun to create and I'm very interested in experimenting more with mini basket weaving!


Now this is a recent miniature basket I finished this week, made out of wire and thread. I am going to continue to practice with the wire for weaving, I have lots of idea's!


Last but not least two mini cheese pizza slices I sculpted a few weeks ago. :)

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work! The pumpkins look like they were just picked ^_^ I love how detailed all your miniatures are! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete